- Sequential compression
- Simple one-button operation
- The battery allows up to 8 hours of operation and depends on the selected cuff.
- Side lights for easy monitoring with visual and audible alarms
- Quiet operation
- Space-saving design allows mounting on the handrail of the bed
- For use with the exceptionally comfortable and user-friendly Phlebo Press® DVT leg cuffs.
Phlebo Press® DVT IPC system is used to prevent deep vein thrombosis in patients at risk. The application of external compression acts on the periphery of the legs in the form of a gentle pressure wave. This mimics the effect of natural walking. This stimulates blood flow and prevents venous congestion. The user-friendly Phlebo Press® DVT 650 Easy can be operated at the touch of a button. The development is based on the experience of nursing staff and the requirements of hospitals. Phlebo Press® DVT four-chamber leg cuffs offer the patient optimum comfort.
Phlebo Press® DVT compression sleeves
Phlebo Press® DVT specially designed compression sleeves are made of soft and uniquely ventilated material that keeps the patient's legs and feet cool.
The ergonomic shape helps with correct positioning on the patient.
- The four chambers ensure gradual sequential compression around the circumference
- Lightweight breathable cuffs made from soft moisture wicking material
- Side hose connections prevent pressure points and skin injuries